The purpose of the policy is to set boundaries that are required to use text, comments, and other interactive resources on the Vpohid.com.ua site.
1. The site administration determines the rules of conduct on it and reserves the right to require their implementation from visitors.
2. Ignorance of the rules does not exempt from the need to comply with them. Posting any message on the site automatically means your agreement to these rules and the need to comply with them.
3. Use of any materials posted on the site is permitted by reference (for online publications - hyperlink) to Vpohid.com.ua. The link (hyperlink) is obligatory irrespective of full or partial use of materials.
4. Materials marked "On the rights of advertising" are published on the rights of advertising.
5. All rights to any materials published on the site are protected in accordance with Ukrainian and international law on copyright and related rights.
6. The site administration is not responsible for the content of advertising materials and information articles, user comments posted on the pages of the site, as well as for the consequences of their publication and use. The opinion of the authors of the articles and comments posted on our pages may not coincide with the opinions and position of the editors.
7. The site administration is not responsible for any damages incurred as a result of the use or non-use of its information and services.
8. Copyright © 2019 - 2021, "Trekking Carpathians". All rights reserved.
1. Anyone who visits Vpohid.com.ua can become a site reader.
2. Anyone who registers using their name, surname and valid e-mail address can use the site's interactive resources.
3. The administration undertakes to use the e-mail addresses of registered users of the site exclusively for sending messages from the site, and for no other purpose.
4. Only registered readers of the site have the opportunity to leave comments and add objects to the map.
Interactive site resources:
1. Interactive resources of the site are designed to exchange views on topics specified in the topic of the resource.
2. Participants of the site's interactive resources can create their own text messages, as well as comment and exchange views on the topic of the message published by other users.
Your materials on the site:
1. You retain Copyright for all material uploaded to Vpohid.com.ua
2. Vpohid.com.ua is entitled to use your media without restriction on Vpohid.com.ua and the social pages associated with this resource.
3. Vpohid.com.ua has no right to transfer your materials to other companies or web resources.
The site prohibits:
1. Calls for the forcible change or overthrow of the constitutional order or for the seizure of state power; calls to change the administrative boundaries or the state border of Ukraine, violation of the procedure established by the Constitution of Ukraine; calls for pogroms, arson, destruction of property, seizure of buildings or structures, forcible eviction of citizens; calls for aggression or for the resolution of military conflict.
2. Direct and indirect insults to someone, including politicians, officials, journalists, resource users, including by nationality, ethnicity, race or religion, as well as chauvinistic statements.
3. Profanity, pornographic, erotic or sexual statements.
4. Any abusive behavior towards the authors of articles and all participants of the resource.
5. Statements aimed at deliberately provoking a sharp reaction from other participants in the resource.
6. Advertising, commercial messages, as well as messages that do not have an information load and do not relate to the subject of the resource.
7. Any notifications and other actions that are prohibited by the legislation of Ukraine.
1. The administration reserves the right to make changes to these rules. In this case, the relevant notification of changes will be published on the site.
2. The site administration may deprive a participant who systematically violates these rules of the right to use the site.
3. The site administration is not responsible for the statements of site users.
4. The administration is always ready to take into account the wishes and suggestions of any participant of the site regarding the work of the resource.
5. The participant who posted them is responsible for the messages on the site.